Pages

What Im Watching- September

Monday, October 23, 2017 0 Comments

Like most people with chronic illnesses I end up watching alot of TV. Im always looking for shows to binge watch so I figured Id do you all a favor and let you know what im watching each month and let you know how I like it.


Brothers and Sisters
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5 stars
I really enjoyed this show. I can definitely relate to their dysfunctional but loving family



This is Us
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5 Stars
This is one of my favorite all time shows. Im excited for season 2. Id recomend it to anyone looking for something to binge watch.



Against The Wall
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5 Stars 
This is another good one. I watched it when it first came out in 2011. I rewatched it and still loved it. Im bummed it was only 1 season.



The Game of Thrones
⭐⭐⭐ 3 stars
ehhh... I probably going to have all of you saying im crazy but I just cant get into it. I did like the first 2 seasons but seasons 3 & 4... I just dont feel like keeping up with it and binging for hours. Ill eventually get back to it.



The Night Shift
⭐⭐⭐⭐ 4 stars
The Night Shift is decent I really liked the first few seasons. I watched them in a few days. But it did start slowing down in the last season. If it gets a new season I will most definitely be watching.


Ill make a new post monthly about what I watched that month. It will probably be a mix of new to me shows and rewatching ones I love. Ill also work on a list of my all time favorites... yes I need a new hobby.